Saturday, January 8, 2011

Problems


Problems and conflicts are truly opportunities for us to be more creative, resourceful, and trusting of God's goodness. Since we cannot evade them because they are facts of life, why not just make the most of them, right?

I thought I was in for a really big trouble last night when I have booked a client for a date that I found out was already fully booked on the calendar of my supplier. I was already accepting the idea that my ruin had finally come but then suddenly, I thought of something. A wonderful idea.

It's amazing how wonderful ideas just pop into our heads and make us feel without an ounce of doubt that they will work. To me, that's a miracle!

The conflict with the supplier thing was really a blessing in disguise. If not for the conflict, I would have never discovered this new supplier that gives a better price and is also very nice.

I have been living some sort of a charmed existence for a few days now and if this continues for the rest of my life, I don't have any problems with that.

Thanks be to God!

No comments: