Friday, December 31, 2010

2011 Mapping



There's lots of things to look forward to in 2011. That word "substantial" is still ringing in my head. But whether I receive or not, I am fine. I feel wonderful.

I would never get to any destination if I don't know where I'm heading.

So where am I heading?

Here's where:

  • Next year, I will make important things important to me. I will put more effort to putting God first in everything. I will work harder to make God my center, my source, my guide.
  • I will go back to yoga and meditation.
  • I will put more effort to finding a good relationship with a good boyfriend. How to find him? I think I already did. Let's see.
  • Be more thoughtful to family and friends. Kind words. Loving gestures. More memories.
  • January to May, Spanish. June, Masteral in Literature. June, Teach Literature.
  • P30k per month income from Peachy's Parties.
  • Visit Philippine spots outside Region IV.
  • Singapore and Europe.
  • Twice a week post to Alunsina.com
  • Read at least 6 literary classics.
  • Watch more plays and films. Less for pleasure, more for inspiration.
  • Write. A Play. A Film. Poetry.
  • Laugh everyday.
  • Drink more water. Eat more fruits & vegetables. Less junk food & sweets.

There will be difficulties, frustrations, wrong decisions, pain, sadness, failures.

I am so ready for them. As long as I have God, I am fine.


So, 2011 --

Let's kick some ass! VAMONOS!!!

WELCOME 2011!!! YOOOHOOOO!!!

No comments: